🙂 I just want to give a big thanks to Moses (https://fictionlimbo.wordpress.com) and Prakash (http://itsphblog.wordpress.com/) for nominating me for this Award, it is indeed appreciated as I received double nominations. It is a beautiful feeling knowing that my blog is loved by people, and my posts do sweeten the minds of my reader. This is my first award, and i want to say thank you to all my readers and followers.
I will be nominating 15 other blogs, this will be very difficult for me, because I find all the blogs i follow interesting, however, I must narrow it down to 15, as stipulated by the rules. For those I will nominate, here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
2. Display the award on your post.
3. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
4. State 7 things about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
7. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.
7 THINGS ABOUT ME YOU NEVER KNEW UNTIL NOW
1. I’m a clean freak. I like everything to be arranged, clean; my friends say I have OCD, and oh! Don’t dare walk on my floor bare footed!
2. I am the 5th child in a family of 6. You need to meet us, we have the good, the bad, (no ugly), the bold, the beautiful, the stubborn and finally the prodigal.
3. The most embarrassing day of my life was the day my underskirt fell off my waist, then from under my skirt, while in church, because it was my mother’s, it was humiliating…
4. I love reading books, one of my best poetry collection is ”poems from black Africa”. That was really a poetry definition if you ask me.
5. I am not tall, not also short, but average height, about 5.55 feet. Don’t say that’s short, because I’m taller than kourtney Kardarshan, you see..
6. I am a football lover, a Manchester United fan, ”red devil for life”, and yeah, I do know how to play a little football too.
7. I love sleeping, I know this contradicts the life of a medical practitioner, but believe me, I balance it out right.
MY NOMINEES FOR THE VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD ARE:
Congratulations to my nominees and a thank you again to those that nominated me…